Here are all the possible reasons that might be causing Epson Printer Error Code 0x10
on your printer. Hope it will help you get to the root cause and fix the issue asap.
1. There’s something stuck in the printer, a paper, dust particles, or anything else that is obstructing the scanning mechanism.
2. Logic board failure or blocked scan head assembly.
3. Some part of the printer is not functioning so a core or a hardware issue might be causing this error on your printer.
4. Scanning failed due to a faulty scanner. A simple restart of the printer should fix the issue.
5. You’ve installed the wrong printer drivers or the installed drivers are corrupted.
Now that you know about all the possible causes of the Epson Printer Error Code 0x10, you can check what’s wrong and then fix it. Start with a physical inspection of the printer and then update printer drivers. Restart your printer and computer and try scanning again. If you can’t get the printer fixed on your own, feel free to reach us at Epson Printer Customer Support Number. We know this kind of stuff, so you can leave it up to us.Epson Printer Error Code 0x10